All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, September 21, 2012

prom night

I didn't know I'm able to make it for her
to attend her Monash Prom Night

Took half day leave flying back for her prom
That day KL traffic was bad
plus heavy rain
I thought I'm gonna be late as am waiting for her to come over
she got into wrong way and blocked by buses

just not to let her panic
I ran out and look for her
realized she was just somewhere nearby
luckily she wasn't far away
Found her and get into her car
Mission Complete......d 20%

Now what..we stuck in the jam
we just spent our time chit chat, looking at rain drops, waiting our turns make U-turn
blah blah blah


Tadah! We're here
honestly, this was my first time attending prom
quite cool but food was abit..hmm..not that great
oh ya..haven't mention the place
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


Photo time
snap snap snap my lovely pretty girlfriend
spent half a day preparing

I bought my Suit last minute
luckily it fits well
not too tight not too loose

With her girl friendsss

Last but not least
roses with beautiful lady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter