All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pak Toh-day

Weekends
Finally can back to hometown
giving surprise to my gf

Bought her roses early in the morning
asked the florist to give me 10 roses
my mind thinking of 十全十įžŽ
so giving her 10 roses to represent her

When I asked my gf to count the roses
it's only 9 roses
ended up the florist gave me the wrong amount of roses
We counted few times

Imperfectly Perfect

9 roses means forever
sometimes things happen
when we trying to give the best with heart
the best may comes after us to give us surprise

Surprise! My GF

Cuddle Cuddle Hug Hug


love to capture her poses

On our way to Bangsar
Shopping around at Bangsar Village 

Ended the day
having dinner at Alexis Bangsar
a place where we love to have TIRAMISU


Can't wait to have another date
Looking forward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter