All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, August 09, 2012

shortlisted

my very first project
shortlisted to final
going to prepare presentation for my gallery design

at the meantime
my boss asked me to take over another bungalow project
oh man, although I like bungalow project
but this seems a little bit over
the owner is way too rich
when I said too rich, is not just ordinary rich
you hardly imagine that
until you see the expectation of their quality living 

Singapore National Day
9/8/2012
finally I get to rest during the weekdays
just can't wait for my weekends to come faster
going back to Malaysia to spend my weekends
although just a month
its been awhile for me not returning back

All I can say
I just love to go home
See ya..update soon : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

Be confident to yourself and everything is gonna be fine! :)

9/8/12 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter