All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm so worried


Recently I'm so busy finding jobs
been searching and waiting for offer and attend interviews
I went a few firms in Singapore
there were two returns out of three after interviewed
no position/not they're looking for 

I began to wonder am I that bad?
Seriously been thinking quite awhile before I returned from Melbourne
I thought I could easily to get a job in Singapore
but it ends up not as simple as I think

Sometimes, I told myself
This could be the hardest way to step on the first step because everything is so new
but once I got the chance to step on it
I manage to slowly organize my dream and future
at least it wasn't just a day-dreaming

Anyway, to my fellow friends and bloggers
I'm already back to Malaysia (but maybe in Singapore as well)
Will keep on posting
All the best to me 

1 Comments:

Blogger Simple Person said...

Well it can't rush ..
Mayb they economy wasn't that reaaly good now..

11/6/12 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter