All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, May 13, 2012

mix feeling & Happy Mother's Day


Bak Kut Teh
I had been cooking this for so many times
although it doesn't taste so yummylicious in Klang
but still taste delicious with herbs
cold cold night
with this hot soup
just feel so good

I still remembered the first time I started to cook
I not even dare to touch the meat or even a dead fish
well, after years training and growing up
somehow I need to get rid of fear
there's nothing impossible, but there's possibilities
is either the easiest way or the hardest way
everything have to start from basic

I love to eat, try and taste
that's what my mummy said to me
most of the time I will bring my family to try something unique
I'll give them a call when I'm having delicious food
ask them whether would like to try anything from here
a simple phone call
a simple take away
a simple caring
It means a lot

food share...kinda slips off
not sure how I ended up saying something different
oh well, there goes

To Mummy, well also a bit to Daddy
I know you want me to get a job as soon as possible
I've been trying in Australia and doesn't seems to have any luck here
next place will be Singapore
I will get my jobs by this June
as I have to start earning and spending on my own hard earn money
dad and mom sacrifice are more than enough from now
well, is time for me to pay back and look after


Happy Mother's Day
I love you
I love all of you

3 Comments:

Blogger Simple Person said...

u get those instant packet bkt?
last time I use to get those when I studied abroad..
Good luck for your job hunting...

13/5/12 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Jobless Girl said...

Happy mother day.

14/5/12 8:36 AM  
Blogger FiSh said...

it's good to cook for your parents :) they'd enjoy them so much

Latest: Spiciest Thai Food

14/5/12 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter