All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A little bit different

Today I will post something slightly unusual
a little girlish post but I find it quite interesting
although I posted before if you remembered
If you still interested, do let me know.

So back to today's topic
Have you ever wonder where to costomize your clothes?
you want something that's belong just to you
and also share around your lovely design to everyone

I saw it some people posted in facebook and blogs
and try to search on it
and here you go, their website
But I find it that their sin and accesories getting lesser
and some out of stock
I think because I'm kinda late to find it out
previously there is sale for that, up to 50%
anyway, it still not that expensive though
I don't think you girls will find it expensive
it is so creative and fun


Customize time
it is simple
you just pick a Sin you like to wear

Then
is your time to use select the accessories 
now you can design the way you like


This is my end product
I designed this for my girlfriend
I hope it suits her and she loves it
much more natural design and floral feel
How about yours?
Try it and create something belongs to you or your beloved

5 Comments:

Blogger JiaNi said...

my dear friend, thanks to you!

17/5/12 1:13 AM  
Blogger Simple Person said...

lol .. for me just a very simple guy. as long as the color is match then is ok..
there is once I wore a red t and a dark green pants..
my wife was so surprise and say that I got a bad taste ...

17/5/12 9:33 AM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

JiaNi: no worries. Cheer up there :)

Simple Person: My friend finds me weird not because of colour but the things I buy I don't wear until i kept it for like a month only I try on it. Haha

17/5/12 3:39 PM  
Blogger Hayley said...

Not bad... Nice and simple design ;)

17/5/12 5:45 PM  
Blogger FiSh said...

wow customizable somemore! i love it :)

Latest: Best Food of Herbs&Spices

17/5/12 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter