All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Home cook Laksa


Won't be making Laksa in Australia again
could be once last time

I bought some ingredients
just to prepare my dinner
and I found out I have more than enough ingredients
end up cook for 4 

Well, is Saturday
my housemate told me he learnt some trick from Masterchef
that can helped me on my banana cake
i think this can be pretty good idea
so I bake one more for them
He's my assistant on that day
not really assistant but a learner

So I baked banana cake and made Laksa for that night
such a great meal
Everyone was so full and happy with my dishes
I don't think they able to eat what I cook anymore
unless they come and find me
this 2 months while searching for jobs
I have been doing what I like/love to do
although stressful and emotional when I failed to get a job
but I'm happy that I enjoyed the life for awhile at least I think

And also upgraded my skills
not my major but my hobby
guess everyone needs their life to be balance
Time to pack my stuff
will shared more of my lifestyle
no matter where I will be

2 Comments:

Blogger Simple Person said...

D laksa looks good...

20/5/12 11:41 PM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

Indeed, it taste really good. I didn't expect I can really made that delicious.

20/5/12 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter