All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

First Banana Cake

It's rainy day
checked weather forecast
it will be raining almost a week

I have been looking for jobs
sending letters for weeks
and doesn't have any good news reply

I decided to do something else while waiting replies
Talked with friends few days ago
topics all about baking and cooking
since I have been here in Melbourne for 4 years
I do not have the opportunity to bake one yet
and I do not own any baking tools
but now, I moved to a house
which I have oven, enough for me to bake
I have some measuring spoons and cups
trays as well

I heard most of the people I know loves
BANANA CAKE
well, I got no experience at all on this cake
anything needs to try, whether not
either success or failure

Spent about 1 hour plus,
and Ta Dah!
My first ever Banana Cake is ready to eat
I know, I know, I know,
Some of you may want to try
Some of you may want the recipe
but this Banana Cake
still not at the standard yet
I'm trying out with a few recipes and baked from scratch
Will share the recipe and steps 
once I get the right proportion and better taste
at the moment, smells nice and delicious
the only thing I don't really like is the surface texture
is slightly hard once cooling down
overall, is still good


Another try will be better
Stay tuned on my blog
recipe and steps will share with you all
Have a nice day : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter