All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weather cold cold


The weather in Melbourne is getting colder now
It had been rain for 3days 
The sun appears less than 5minutes
and covered by dark clouds again

A gloomy week I could say

Checked the Melbourne weather forecast 
this week really is going to rain almost a week
so I planned to cook soup to keep myself warm
quite some time I didn't have soup to drink besides noodle soup
That isn't count as I already drank soup
I went to Asian grocery looked at different spices and ingredients
I decided to cook ginseng chicken soup 
ginseng soup may keep myself warm since the weather going to be cold anyway

Yesterday was raining
I planned to get ready with all my ingredients as I wanted to cook tonight
Well, is still raining at that moment
my housemate borrowed his car for me to the Coles Supermarket
I need to get some chickens for soup
vegetables and a little junk food
Thanks to him
otherwise I'm going to walk in the dark, cold and raining day

Back to today
I cooked this for two and half hours with slow fire
taste really sweet
doesn't even need to put any other flavoring 
and another dish is celery with mince pork

Tonight's dinner
seriously I'm way too full
I sat at my dining area for an hour
waiting to digest a little 
so that I could start washing all the utensils
even my new housemate wants to get me a crane to lift me away
feel great having such delicious food
especially all cooked by myself
didn't expect I able to cook prepare it

As long you have the love and intention to cook, every dish will taste delicious 
只要有心和爱心去烹饪,每一道都会是美味

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter