All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fish & Chips ❤


My all time favourite food
Every time when I'm going to overseas, especially to Western Country
their fish & chips are absolutely taste delicious
well.. not only the taste but the size
look at it
lots of fries
big piece of flake 

Having fish & chips at the beach
absolutely perfect 
enjoying the sandy beach, sea breeze and splashing wave

A good fish& chips
not only the selection of fish is important
the chips need to taste good as well
both of them cannot be separated
TarTar sauce cannot be missed too
Most importantly, not too oily

I'm actually very particular on food
whenever I can have the chance to spend on food
I will choose what's worth to eat and taste delicious
food blog always provides me place to have mouthwatering food

Recommend me food that you tasted and are delicious
or it can be interesting cafe/restaurant (environment)
Will give it a try
: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter