All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, April 23, 2012

BBQ


Last Sunday I had been invited to a BBQ party in the city. It has been awhile I'm staying in the suburb and don't have much time gather with my friends ever since I get back to Melbourne. Well, the day before I'm already very excited and can't wait for the day to come. I slept late on the Saturday night. I spent the night chatting with my love one and woke up late on Sunday.

Weather on Sunday pretty dull because is cloudy and rainy day. I just hided on my bed covered with comfortable blanket till 12pm. The BBQ party was held in the city and need to get there by 5pm. My housemates asked me whether want to have KFC for lunch. I had been craving for KFC for ages, just can't resist it if someone offer me to have lunch or dinner. Due to the incident happens in Malaysia, staff fights with customer because of poor behaviour. It just stopped me from eating KFC although just once awhile. But sometimes their fried chickens’ smells so good when pass by them. So I chose to have lunch before I attend the BBQ party.

After had KFC for my lunch and it’s already 3pm. It’s slightly late for me to get myself to city. It needs an hour from my place to the city. Well, at that time, it started to rain. Am I lucky or disaster for me to catch a train while raining? All I can say, it is totally inconvenient for me to depart at this particular hours. Luckily I had a good housemate which able to send me to train station. Since I left the house late, I planned to overnight at my friend’s place. Although I don’t really like to overnight but I have something to do on Monday in the city. Then, I get more time to spend at the BBQ party.

Arrived friend’s place at 5pm, the party not even start yet. As planned the party will starts at 4pm to 10pm, but due to raining the party delayed. Anyway, it started at 5pm in the end. They had prepared lots of food. There were chicken wings, sausages, prawns, squids and vegetables. Some of our friends were vegetarian so we barbeque vegetables as well. The party went well and had lots of fun. Although the party ended at 10pm, we continued chit chat in the house and played cards till 1am. Friends were getting lesser and lesser because some of them went back early due to have class and work on Monday. We watched youtube till 3pm. We kept on laughing with the videos they showed. It’s hilarious. I very enjoyed the party and so happy that I managed to gather with all my friends. One thing is that they commented on me that I gained weight. I did, but they said quite a lot I gained. The following weeks I need to get myself to workout, jogging around my area to keep myself fit and healthy. If I gain weight, I need to get myself stay healthy.

Can't wait to have more gathering party. Looking forward this coming weekends too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter