All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Again?" Friend's quote to me

Another trip during CNY
well this is my first time travelling during this time
I had my Chap Goh Mei at the sea
Probably you will know why
after letting you know the destination
Singapore - Penang - Phuket - Singapore
probably you already know

Spent a night in Resort World Singapore

next day
Hello Superstar Virgo

I know
again..again..again..
but i still love it
Anyway, they just renovate the cruise
most of the furniture are new
carpet all changed
room slightly changed too
looks quite new

Penang
just a short day trip
spent a few hours here
what I had then?
Cendol, Char Kuey Tiau, Rojak

4 nights staying in the cruise
what else I can do
buffet all the time
4 meals in a day
even supper also buffet
I can't keep on eating though
I gain weight everytime on cruise
I'm pretty sure, this one too

I played slot machine
lost some..just little :X
I went to play bingo with my brother
well, we don't have luck on that game
but we manage to with some cash from scratch card
hmm...ok is tear card
we won SGD 50

Swimming
slide and pool
interesting and attracting
posted not the first time
still, I enjoyed it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter