All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, February 27, 2012

Graduation 2011 (Master of Architecture)

This is the moment
I've been waiting for 7 years
Even though I already graduated once during Bachelor
while now
I'm officially done with my architecture studies
Master of Architecture


Seems to be a long journey but studying with a bunch of friends having fun, overnight, torturing, enjoying, kidding, visiting, cooking, drinking and all sort of -ing...time pass. We have now ends our University life. Congrats to my fellow friends. Lastly, I have to thank my beloved family who gave me lots of support and care along this journey. Big HUGS

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

Congrats for surviving through your Master course! :P All the best in your future undertakings. :)

29/2/12 3:08 PM  
Blogger Bell Ng said...

wey wey congrats!!!!!! i know im late but still wanna say "CONGRATULATION" to you!!!

27/3/12 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter