All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, November 20, 2011

No-Vem- Ber

Neglected my blog again
It's already middle of November
Nothing much to do now besides just an assignment to hand in
then I'm free like a bird

Is going to SHOUT OUT LOUD: I'm done with Uni Life
But I'm so gonna SHOUT OUT LOUD: Oh gosh, I'm going to start my working life soon? Are you kidding me?

Slap me! I just can't believe it
6 years of study 1 year of internship, and all ends in this coming December
How did I make it? Recall..recall...Recall..
Anyway, I can't remember
Time pass really fast
Day 1 - Entering Taylor's College
Day 1095 - Entering Melbourne Uni
Day 2555 - Bye Bye Architecture School

Enjoy your life when you're studying - Everyday
Enjoy your life when you're working - ONLY Weekends
What else?

Ok! Fine!
Think something else
should keep my blog alive
gets back all the attention

Coming up soon
you'll get to see lots of photos posting up
mouthwatering food
awesome scenery
superb event

Stay tuned :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter