All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, September 03, 2011

The rushing month is back

After a slack slow moving month
It's time to pump up more energy
to rush for next week interim crit
and also writing report

Sometimes I may already forgotten how to rush
what's the feel of rush?
Bang wall *___* hard enough
Probably is my last semester of studying
Just doing and sketching and crapping
like I want to
and finished up everything
Enjoying my Uni life as I can now
It's reminds me of 2008
when I first came to Melbourne for my third year
I miss the moment I build model
I miss the moment I sketch design
I miss the moment I think I can do it

That's all
just to update my life in Melbourne
pretty simple and not hectic life happens
happy go lucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter