All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

before i get busy again...

Been dragging a week
posting my trip
It's December
Everything just so close
so before I get busy again
LoL

Day 1
Where do I spend?
Yunnan - KunMing City


First day
every sight seeing just so relaxing
not very cold during noon
but evening when sunset
It changed so quickly

Next
visited Western Hill Dragon Gate

Lots of steps to climb
Worth to climb for scenery
It's our first day exercise (warming up)
for the next few days

Pretty fun though
scenery just simply awesome


Hotel
(will add in the name)
kinda confuse what's the name
checked in at night
hotel not bad actually

Well, it's my first day quick run through
posted not good enough?
alright...will be update better and much more fun sooner

Oopss..what am I busy these few days?
wondering?

I'm going to Singapore tomorrow
we shall meet again
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
have a wonderful 2010
and wishing the best to come in 2011


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter