All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, November 26, 2010

Zen's Place

Holidays
Holidays
Holidays
when you got nothing to do
and for sure you will find something to do
either outside shopping
or just simply a gathering

well, zen planned to gather
eat drink relax
at his place

alright then
preparing food
he be the chef
i'm the assistant
bread pudding
this one..yummmy
even sequence wrongly mixed up


Bought this lamb and beef
wootz...super duper colourful

The guests we invited
fake Scandals

practicing some some some
ermm...erm...no idea




Then we played card game
POKER
with CHILIES

that was just so damn freaky hot hot hot
I can't pull myself out from the game
I have to play anyway
all the while
it was fun

I like gathering
I love gathering
I like hangout with friends
I love crowd


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter