All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Outing - Shrine of Remembrance + St. Kilda Beach

Another Sunny Day
didn't really know what's my plan
at all

woke up at 11am
prepared myself
12pm out to city
and then

oh surely with friends
Zen and YinLing
won't be alone

First Stop
Shrine of Remembrance
came to Melbourne for 2years
haven't really visit this place




2nd Stop
St.Kilda Beach
Hot and Cold
had lunch over there
lots of people + very very windy

And that's all for the day
night time went to FooFoo and PeiYi party
drink drank drunk
well...absolutely not me not my style
hiding all over but still they aiming me for no reason
fun fun night

=)

1 Comments:

Blogger -3niGma- said...

glad u finally enjoyed urself!
screw stress la!

:)
have fun!
*hugs

22/11/10 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter