All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, September 19, 2010

another one shot

Another day
Another shot
Another stay
Another mood
Another situation

built up 1:1 scale model
overnight at uni
slept roughly i think
30mins? 1hours?
too cold....
Finish cutting the shit loads cards till 7am
resting after that
eyes can't see well
nose can't breathe well

TOXIC ALL IN MY BODY

Start joining together at 9+am
and well finish by 11+am
well, i like the model anyway
will it success for the ceiling?
no one knows
there were another 3 groups
just finished the group work as soon as possible

I want my life back
-repeat-
I want my life back

After that, class ended at 3pm
oopss...ya
It's Saturday today
another task given
need to find a site for individual project
planned to find on that day
which no need to rest again
had burger for brunch
then to city start looking for building
and It's Raining at the moment
not a good day to look for it
well...i dismiss my group, went for a walk
i remembered i passed by some of abandoned building
and there I am!!!

I found it
I found it
I found it

- snap - measure - email -
DONE
leave it till monday
Sunday OFF


On the way back
bought myself a mini cheesecake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter