All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

not New but Nice





There was a new girl in town,
She had it all figured out.
And I'll state something rash,
She had the most amazing smile.
I bet you didn't expect that,
But she made me change my ways.
With eyes like sunsets baby,
And legs that went on for days.

I'm falling in love
But it's falling apart
I need to find my way back to the start
When we we're in love
Things we're better than they are
Let me back into...
Into your arms

She made her way to the bar
I tried to talk to her but she seemed so far
Outta my league
I had to find a way to get her next to me

Oh she's slippin away
I always freeze when I'm thinking of words to say
all the things she does
make it seem like love
if it's just a game
then i like the way that we play

1 Comments:

Blogger Bell Ng said...

wah this song like not bad gam wor~~
bcoz of u, ytd i went sing k think about "nothing's gonna change my love for you" by fong dai tong, and i found dat this is not an easy song to sing~~hahahahaa

4/8/10 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter