All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

imbalance


This could be the last dessert for us
after all semester 2 is going to real busy now
more and more assignment given
time just clash with everything

Well, that's Uni life.
What else can you say
there are stress . there are joy

somehow I feel this semester ain't easy for me
it's like I haven't "unlock" something in my mind
haven't use to it?
somehow I kinda blur with my study program
It's not because there isn't spoon feeding anymore
but the program not in proper way yet

Plus
last time I used to join my friends
chit chat
potluck
drink
dining

And now...getting lesser and lesser
everything just so Imbalance
just let me get into September
and I think everything will be better

All the best to EVERYONE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter