All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, July 31, 2010

31/7/2010

I just realize

JuLy
is just going to end soon after few hours
after I recalled back what did I do during JuLy
and it flips back fast and jump back to the time
before I fly back to Malaysia
which is on 30th June 2010

Eventually
vacation just popped up in my brain
sometimes I might just mixed up where I stayed before
or this hotel not over there but over here
this room I stayed not this vacation but that vacation

Mixed up eventually if everything comes together
Yes, I do visit a lot of place during JuLy
guess it's my time to bring myself back to reality
while my new second semester already started last 2days (Wednesday)
so gonna start revising start reading start catching back

ALL THE STUDY MEMOMRY ALL THE STUDY MOOD TURN ON THE STUDY MOOD

Shortlist I went during JuNe :
Tasmania
New Zealand

Shortlist I went during JuLy :
Shanghai
Johor Bharu
Singapore
Redang

Sometimes friends do ask: How come I keep traveling? Am I studying or enjoying? Your vacations never end? Anymore countries you haven't visit?

Answer:
I don't know. Got vacation, just GO

JuLy
actually I'm going to miss JuLy very much
contains a lot of memories
I just squeezed and squeezed in everything
in just a month
while it's my first time
didn't plan to do so


How about yours?
mind to share yours to me


1 Comments:

Blogger jadel_ling said...

wa .. your july holidays are like 100% fun and awesome... cruise la.. redang la... such wonderful memories, u r very lucky indeed ^^

31/7/10 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter