All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, June 21, 2010

Overnight - Day3

It's Day 3
Plans still waiting for me to explore
Early morning
they planned to go Port Arthur and overnight in Hobart
they told me there even colder than Launceston
Ok..I'm gonna wear more clothes


Their house
awesome right
On the way
We passed by Ross
had this scallop pie
which they said a must to try
and kinda special for me
Did you there is scallop pie?
Well, I tried
not bad though...but too early to have this
LOL

I didn't try this
but Bernard said...
Marvelous...best-nya


Continue our journey
oopss...forgot to mention
it's 4 hours drive to Port Arthur
long long drive
and outside was just 0 degree

Resting area
Morgan is going to push Cara down
if he dares !!!


After 4hours
There we arrived
Port Arthur - Prison

Bernard posed the same pose
everywhere
every shot
every scene


Cara, new friend

Mr.Ooi with his Canon 7D


Herbert looking at Bernard at one kind
seems going to do something on him

Cindy & Cara

Then we took a cruise around Port Arthur
beautiful scenery again


Dinner time
Fish & Chips on the day
woohoo...I like Fish & Chips

After dinner, back to hotel
overnight in Hobart
tiring day


1 Comments:

Blogger Mickey Coffee said...

nice one~ next time u can be my tour guide alr~

21/6/10 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter