All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunny Saturday Superb

After 2 weeks
I updated my blog again
but not food not trip
just being quite busy to all of that

Saturday
sunny day
and it's Buddha Day @ Melbourne
planned to go for a look and pray
It's totally different where I been or attended or volunteer (when was M'sia)
I guess
Crowds here wasn't really a lot
but most of them were at the food lane
haha..craving for vegetarian food

Pray to Buddha
*healthy and wealthy to my family
*studies' do well ; workies' smoothly
*everyone I knew, healthy life
*myself, do well have fun on study and play (most important: health)
Anyway,
HAPPY ALWAYS
say cheeeeeese with me !!!




After the visiting
I went D.F.O.
"shopped" away some money again
shoo me...aren't suppose I'm saving my money now?
!!!Seal my wallet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter