All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, May 28, 2010

Phew ! Submitted !


After a week doing my project
and now finally I submitted today
phew!
Happy with my presentation board and model
for now..just wait for my presentation
Can't wait to finish everything
still have minor minor assignments to submit and exam
should be OK

For now, It's time to REST
went to city after submission
Everywhere having SALES
Great Sales!
Better than other days!
got no idea why but didn't get anything today
How sad I didn't get anything
How happy I saved the money
vice versa

Tired Day
Happy Day
Sleepy Day
Relax Day

-ENJOY MY LIFE -


Gosh! Do I camwhore?
I just did it.
not 1 but 48 photos
LOL

p/s: Happy Wesak Day

1 Comments:

Blogger vialentino said...

wow...wat project course u r taking...looks very artistic leh

i am back from bali...sorry for my late visit and reply bro...busy with emails now

31/5/10 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter