All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Imax - IronMan2

Saturday
May 1st
another weekend for me
I'm pretty looking forward with all my weekends
maybe it's only the day where I could spend my time the most doing my own stuff
I could hang around in the city
I could watch movie
I could stay at home just do nothing
I would like to do those above I stated
but the main point: Can I do that?
I can't ! so half of my day was doing homework at home
That day the weather really nice
some events happen in the city

Anyway, I went out at 5pm
Friends were waiting for me
they urging me out since 12noon
LOL

meet up place
Melbourne Museum

Walked to IMAX
IronMan2 I'm coming
Great movie. Awesome technology.
Should watch...but ending LOL...observe yourselves

Again...night view in the city

I like Weekends

2 Comments:

Blogger vialentino said...

bro...thanks for ur compliment...

i havent watched iron man 2 yet...maybe will buy dvd to watch since got dylan...

10/5/10 9:37 AM  
Blogger vialentino said...

sure bro...when u back here....remember to go to eat nasi lemak...sure u miss msia food a lot.

12/5/10 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter