All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Uni life

Back to Uni life again
It started quite awhile ago
roughly 2 weeks?
Should be

I'm here
so far yet so good
looking back for my study mode button to click on

it's time to choose my studio again
ballot time
it's time to wait and see which tutor I got for my subjects
unstable time
it's time to see anyone I knew in my class
wonder time

that's my feeling when I stepped back to uni
first week already have projects to do
have to admit
Archi student won't really have much relaxing time
nothing much to post about my uni yet
not new to me
building still the same
the difference is the people

Eyes 360 degree revolving turning everyday
more and more students I guess
more girls? I agree
more singles? I not sure
hotter than before? I not sure too
be friend with them? GOING TO
LOL
just to know more friends not being stalker wandering here & there


If you know me
then you should know who I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter