All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday

A Visit on Tuesday
kinda long I didn't go for a visit
remembered last time my site visit either in REALLY HOT WEATHER
or else will be REALLY COLD WEATHER
but this time cool, superb, just nice
plus I get to sit a car
After an hour ride
gosh...really far eh...
kinda fun..at least get to go round and round other places


Showing and telling us about
material (non-combustible)

experiment....
super duper hot
burn down a piece of wood in 15-20mins
oopss...forgot to tell you what for my visit
I'm doing a studio which need to build a dwelling pod at the flame zone
have to consider the materials and construction
to prevent bushfire attack
that's what I'm doing in my studio



yeap, that's all for my visit
another day just end...
it's Wednesday then
I'm looking forward my weekends now

Wednesday = starts thinking my weekends plan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter