All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, March 26, 2010

come'on it's Friday

MY FRIDAY
looking forward my every Friday
when every Wednesday
pretty much everyone loves weekends
that's how my Friday again
Nowadays I posted up more on my weekends
weekdays much more in Uni study
nothing to post up unless...something must be different that time


Friday Morning
woke up quite early
going for my tutorial at 9am

So warm staying inside my blanket
pretty cold outside during morning


After tutorial
had my lunch at Marks Place with WenYee
both of us never try before after hearing comments from others
another an hour++ chit chatting
=)

Then I have to get back to Uni for my lecture
lectures quite bored that day
and ended after an hour
I was like HAR....
where is the second lecture?
absent...cancel...
DAMN

Ok then
Back home have a quick basketball with course mate
end up raining...drizzling~~~
stopped playing waiting for dinner
as usual gang
4 of us again
LOL

Went to Oriental Spoon for Korean Cuisine

Friday
just Friday
Waiting for every Friday
Good Friday is coming !!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

Your gf!!?? Soooo cute!! Lucky you :p Missed out so much updates about your life while you always take time to visit me!

Will be here more often! Take care, Henry :)

6/4/10 3:40 AM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

beverly...haha! she's not my gf. Just a friend in Melbourne =)
is ok..as long u got time can just simply pass by

6/4/10 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter