All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, February 01, 2010

Avatar 3D + small survey

Yes Yes Yes
I know what you going to say
I'm outdated
I just watched it yesterday
I like the landscape the plants effect
kinda nice kinda soft kinda colourful
MOvie AwesomE
at least i watched right...
LOL
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
but hor...what if I say I want to watch thisAnyone will join me?
Will be like others showing me weird face look
and saying something weird to me
and the asking me
Why you want to watch this?
Asking me whether I'm ok not
Telling me no one will join you for this movie

A...An..Annny...Any..Anyoneee
will like to join me for this movie?
LOL
just want to let my friends know that
there is people like me will watch this movie
it won't be ZERO people saying Yes, we're going!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter