All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, February 22, 2010

Along the CNY

Every year CNY celebration
Busy with visiting people
Visit here visit there
waiting for people to visit
Should be the same like yours right?
For me, roughly the same each year
but this year a little bit rush
maybe coz pushed all the plans to be earlier
then ends up last few days were quite relax and free
Hmm..not sure what to post again
don't really want to same things like past year
so why not I just upload some photos
Shouldn't be a problem for you to understand what am I doing along CNY



Visiting my Ah Pek & Kan Ma house
who looked after me since I born
they just stay beside my previous old house
then only I move to other place
once awhile will visit back them
Huat! Huat! Huat!
Huat ar!!!
Did you guys HUAT this year ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter