All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nokia comes with Music

29 Jan 2010
overly bored till don't know what to do
called my friend
asking him whether wanna grab the luck of Nokia X6
giving out 2000tickets
but only sold 66units for RM66
*only the chosen 66 numbers

too bad
I was late that night
can't really find that place
been turning round and round the highways
end up, kind of pissed off
I went to police station for the location
that's my last chance
before that i asked people in around Kiara Plaza
no one knows the place
and people asked me back..where is that place
Gosh...
I'm the one who're finding but you asking me back

opps...forgot to tell you guys
the avenue was at Bukit Kiara, Equestrian Club
free entry
why not have a look
DJ performing
Malay Bands

Khalil Fong
方大同
Boys like Girls

Nokia X6 kinda interesting
the spec just between Nokia 5800 & N97
but a bit rectangularish...
sharp-edge
launching on 30 Jan 2010
RM2000

That's how i spend my Friday night
nothing much to do
any event just join
once got time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter