All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, January 28, 2010

~End~

Last Day in Switzerland
enjoying with my brother again
heading up to Snow Mountain again
Mt.Pilatus
-15c as well



snow everywhere
jingle bells jingle bells
where is the santa claus?

start playing snow after taking picture
the snow is like 10inch think
see..how they hardly to walk or so call climb up
haha...kinda long when they climb up
not easy but tiring
I not nothing much to say
it's my last night in Switzerland
kinda happy to play my brothers
it's been quite some time we didn't play around since i went to study
Enjoy KAw KaW


the next day
early in the morning 7am
check out the hotel
walked to train station
3minutes walk
took train to airport
It's time to say Bye BYe to my brother
will miss ya a lot
really really miss

Arrived M'sia
another morning
haven't finish enjoying in plane already landed
so fast~~~


Finally my Europe Trip posts
END

1 Comments:

Blogger Swat Yin said...

oh...what an enjoyable & fantastic trip~

30/1/10 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter