All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

this coming...

Thursday
3/12/2009
Time flies
I remembered I just came to my office, DCA
was like end of February
didn't expected that December will be so soon
Everyday was hopping when will December
Working really do makes me tired but sometimes do really fun
My company's annual dinner tomorrow
Wonder how is it...

Annual Dinner : Thursday (3/12/09)
Location: One World Hotel (Buffet)
Time: 7pm

I gonna leave early that night
due to Friday
Why?


Friday
4/12/09
I fast-forward a little bit
I'm going to Switzerland for vacation
plus visit my brother who study over there
but in the mean time will travel around Europe (just a few places)
Can't wait to see him and the snow
been miss out the snow scene for so many times

will update again if Thursday night I'm possible to do so
but I think I might not have much time
gonna get to KLIA at 6am
so cheers



away for 2 weeks

do miss me
even I got nothing to let you miss
LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter