All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Step in and Enjoy 2010


2009
It's been a simply easy and difficult time for me
recall-ed back
26 February2009
was my first step into working life
part of my course
wonder how would it be the life goes on
At first
working life ain't fun at all
beginning is like that i told myself for 1 months
then getting even worst
I have to stay back
OT till next day morning
Colleague accompany till no one
getting frustrated each day
but ends up I quite happy
days by days
I get used to it
learned lots of things
that's the time where I learn


Besides working life
I started like having drinking session
none alcoholic to alcoholic
then slowly get into clubbing
like from 22 years old jump back to 18 years old
18 again
should say I miss out something like that previously
re-claimed back this year
but I still think that I'm staying home more than outgoing


Then found out
every months I'm doing something crazily
talking nonsense
then vacation here and there as usual
hang out with people
went to different kind of restaurants
drove up Genting
but it's fun rather than I kept quiet right?
or do nothing right
Agree?


So what's all about 2009
And that one time
of the year I can say
glad to have a friend
like you

So what's all about 2010?
A New Year
A New Life
Forget the BAD
Cherish the GOOD


2010
Happy New Year

everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger Wey Chii said...

Happy New Year!!
Hope u will hav a wonderful year ahead=))

4/1/10 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter