All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heading to London

I'm back from Europe Trip
there...have to start posting again
another long post
have to filter some photos
taken 1k photos
can't be upload everything here
but still will be enough to see after filter

1st day
Flying from KL-->Singapore
Then waiting for my next flight
Airbus A380 to London


before departure
dark dark clouds all around
scary
I hate taking my flight when there are lot of clouds

see...
told ya
HEAVY RAIN

doesn't matter
just ignore enjoying in my flight


Time to play
Time to play
Time to play
weeeee!!!

Food
while there are still other food besides those 2
just kept eating
forgot to snap it
even menu to let u choose what you want to have later
there was dessert
ice cream
chocolate
cake
Peaceful sky
after 13hours flight
butt hot hot
have to stretch my body
oh ya, is double stories airplane
so up and down the stairs

I arrived London

Ater getting out from airport
straight get to the tour guide that waiting for us over there
then heading to HOTEL

BRITANIA HOTEL
view outside from my window

That's all
for my 1st day
will be update more
give me some time
LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger aileng miao said...

wow... nice hotel wehhh *v*

25/12/09 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter