All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, November 27, 2009

Everything just....

Thursday
I want to meet you, my Sze Sze
Can't leave early from my office
I didn't know you take cruise here
Our last met just 5 days in Singapore
But not enough
Miss Miss Miss Miss you so so so so much
(They so gonna angry me) Haha


Home early on Thursday
Thought got some night activities
Unexpected activities
Who knows
I didn't make any plan
I didn't ask anyone out
Last minute looking people to go out
After dinner with family
Thought the night is going to end
Start searching who can I call



Thursday night should be ladies night
Friday is a holiday for me
How come my Thursday night was so bored
Not to say bored
Maybe I can't find anyone to hang out
Not to say no one
Just didn't really ask everyone
Randomly choose

Ladies Night more ladies?
Normal day better?
No idea what am I going to post here
Everything just spinning
Thinking way too much


Anyway
Thursday night
found Caryn 11pm
yum-cha-ing till 3am
went out late that's why hang out till so late
didn't notice that late already
That's my Thursday Night



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter