All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

unforgetable

04/10/09
05/10/09

As usual when out with her
but this time she picked me up
My parents drove my car out
My first time sitting her car
heading to Wong KoK Char Chan Teng for dinner
she haven't eat at all after came back from jogging
even just some short run I guess
I already had my sushi dinner
but i knew later might going out
so just had something in my stomach first

I don't know why
normally we will end up be the last customer
in every shops we visit
maybe we don't want to go home so early
but still have to
closed at 12am
then we left

while on the way home
something happen
lucky we still can make it back to normal
and we're safe

I know you're scared
even your hands were cold too
lucky we're safe
hope you don't so worried anymore
calm down ok
Get some good night sleep there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter