All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

tonight gonna be a good night

14/10/09
promised to FULL HOUSE one day
so that's the day
Wednesday

as usual I went to work
she also went to work
but tonight I gonna rush back as early I can
to avoid stupid jam
so that I could rush back on time
and follow the plan I planned since morning
OK. It's 6.30pm
time to rush home
must be wondering why I rush home
the plan was like this
I went home prepared then fetch her
then come back to FULL HOUSE
somewhere in ARA DAMANSARA
no idea how to get there
just view some map through online
trying my luck

8.15pm
as usual fetched her from house
almost reach the turn to Ara Damansara
ok then I started to look at signboard
look at the map that I printed
rounded like almost 20mins++
she liked kinda want to give up
asked me can we change plan
I was like almost there just maybe wrong turn
I don't want just give up like that
I asked one of the condominium guard
then make the last turn
finally we made it
not an interesting way
not a easy to get there

Anyway, WE FOUND IT
so there is it...
FULL HOUSE


Last customer again
LOL
but today we back home earlier than usual
gonna working for the next day
basically having fun there
brought my lomo camera too
took lots of photos

GREAT NIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter