All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Monday, October 19, 2009

our SUNDAY

18/10/09
Sunday
as planned on Saturday
KLCC

12.30pm
she picked me up from my house
as usual my parents drove my car out
brought my SG relatives to Genting

1.30pm
arrived KLCC
started to shop around every shops
branded or not very branded
just get in and have a look even not buying
ask around the price
feel all the textures
feel the elegant materials they choose to use
everything 4 digits
LOL

In and Out

Out and In
every part of KLCC
Up and Down
Down and Up
every where of KLCC

3pm
craving for food
thinking thinking what to eat
in the end heading into Sakae Sushi
simply just want to eat
after having lunch
continue our journey again
In and Out
Out and In
every part of KLCC
Up and Down
Down and Up
every where of KLCC
till 6pm

started to buy something
started to choose which to buy
started to spend
but kinda hard when u don't even know

which one to buy first

which one to get first
which one to use first

when to get her high heels
but when she tried
not really suits her
she was like so disappointed
after all waiting for so long make up her mind to get the heels
who knows not suits
brought her to other shops to try
she don't want
spin spin around
upset face hanging on her face
then out of sudden
we planned to separate for 30minutes
she get her stuff and I get mine
ends up both of us can't make up our own decision
she called me up to choose for her
I was running up and down
can't really remember the shoes department
she told me was upstairs
but it wasn't
end up, I found her sitting down trying at the same floor
where I looking my stuff
phew...u guys must be thinking why don't I just call her
easier for me
but I just can't get through her number

Finally she got her heels
and picked up some clothes as well
but still she like kinda half happy half sad
not really shop at all
after all quite true
we walked more than we shopped

9pm
having dinner at THE APARTMENT
been there third time
she complained me that every time I go out with me
just fresh for her
just normal for me
because whenever she ask me to try this and that
whether I tried this or that before
and I said Yes
then she will like quiet for a moment
then say haih...
frankly to say that
not many place I been to just that coincidentally what she said I been before
I don't mind going again and again
even I been to the same place

Same place Different people
Different people Different atmosphere

As you said before, don't you remember?

10.30pm
heading home
drove her car back
home-ed at 11.30pm

spending whole day in KLCC
just..just...just...
FUN
even I didn't really buy anything
I still feel fun & enjoy


1 Comments:

Blogger nigel said...

JUST. GAH!

23/10/09 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter