All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, October 11, 2009

community run 2009

11/10/09
Sunday
My family and I joined
2009 Klang Centro Community Run
just 6km run
shouldn't be a problem for us
that's what I think when I joined

6.30am prepared
taking pictures outside the house
oh..there is my cousin and maid
they joined too
LOL
Frankly
we don't even know the location that we will run
till on that day we saw this banner
kinda short run
quite near
my cousin said normally use drive
2mins a loop
but now we have to run
that's what call EXERCISE

warming up
7.30am

I'm in Category A
the first group to run
7.45am starts
so there we go
roughly 2k people joined this run

that's my daddy
after getting his goodies bag and participate certificate
everyone will get that goodies bag
so do we
This run I didn't win at all
can't finish it on time
used up 40mins to run
never train before the run
anyway, I already tried my best there

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly's Secret said...

Hehe... Though you do not win the run, you are still the winner of "Healthy Happy Family" :)

16/10/09 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter