All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, October 03, 2009

中秋节快乐!!!

03/10/09
Happy Mooncake Festival to everyone
中秋节快乐

Last year I was studying in Melbourne
I remembered that we planned to do something like we usually do
lighten up the lantern walk around the street
play candles while having mooncake
but in the end, we didn't do anything

that night was horrible night
I rushed my project till midnight
with my housemate having mooncake while built model
LOL
hardly to believe it
anyway, it's a past
just to flashback what did I do last year

So this year?
working no projects to bring home
I gonna celebrate and enjoy it
no matter how's the celebration
but that night I wasn't the organizer
I just attached in
My relatives and my youngest brother planned to have BBQ
outside my house

oopss...
NOW I remembered why I didn't help up to prepare
I brought my brother to tuition
then went out to have lunch with Caryn
kinda long didn't see her
even almost can't remember the way to her house
end up we having A&W
she didn't really change a lot but...
She just back home like 5hours ago
overnight in the office rushing for her stuff
chit chat
had lunch
3.30pm
fetched my brother back from tuition
dropped Caryn back home
while on the way home
my brother asked did I take the mooncake yet at Bukit Tinggi Jusco
holy..that's one of the reason I didn't go home straight away
after putting my brother to tuiton at 2pm
I make a big U-TURN
rush back to grab the mooncake which ordered 1 week ago
LOL
and that's what I do during the festival
now I remembered
kinda rushy rushy day

back to BBQ
food drinks talks jokes
everything A LOT

non-stop eating
non-stop drinking
non-stop talking
non-stop joking

non-stop teasing

non-stop bbq-ing




ANYWAY, ANOTHER MAIN POINT
My dad's lunar birthday was on that day
means every mooncake festival is also his birthday
LOL
and again
HAppy BirthdAY to you, DaddY

1 Comments:

Blogger - yEng - said...

迟来的中秋节祝福~哈哈

7/10/09 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter