All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, September 26, 2009

saturday night fever

27/09/09
Clubbing at Poppy Garden
Planned to have a drink to replace Nick & Emin's birthday
In the end, the plan changed
due to Nigel's friends want to clubbing
then we just gathered with them there
LOL

8.00pm
finish my dinner
sms her that I can't accompany her late night
can't sms with her later on
who knows when I said clubbing
she said she want to join

9.30pm
been sms-ing with many people
It seems like I'm the organizer
I have to sms to everyone
checking here & there
WTH?
Called Carine
asked her to office around 10.30pm
her house too near to office
just need 5minutes
no point she came there early alone waiting

10pm
arrived her house
then she told me that her friend will go with us
then ok... at least she got people to chat with if she bored
rushing to my office
my colleagues waited for me at office
they planned to hop into my car
7 people in the car
4 guys 3 girls

11pm
arrived Poppy Garden
waiting for Hong and friends too
slowly slowly into the mood
Alcohol down down down
Dance up up up
You know I know
Clubbing

3.30am
back home
mostly everyone was dizzy after drinking too much
same to me as well
but I have to control
I need to fetch them back
drive safely all the way even to wrong way
suddenly go Kajang highway
along the way...everyone was tired
less talking but sharing thoughts
LOL

5.30am
I arrived home
sending everyone home
kinda worried about her yesterday
lucky she brought her friend along
she felt tired around 2am++
at first I told her we might going home at 2am++
end up 5am++ sh arrived home
sorry about that
Anyway, you're awesome
Hugz


phew! what a night
never drink so much before
almost over my limit
lucky can control
I ENJOYED THE NIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter