All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Sunday, September 13, 2009

not again? yeah, Genting

Friday
13/09/09
I know this year I have been going up Genting for a few times
even my colleague asked am I going up for movie again?
because last time I really went up and watch movie there not in purpose just somehow my cousins wanna watch
on that day, I took half day leave went up around 6pm third time drove up

After check in
brought my brother walk around
took photos, play bowling, play game
just walk around
cause it's kinda late that time

Supper time
normally will have McD for our supper
12am almost 1am

Saturday 14/09/09
Same thing
as usual walked around
no ones on to go theme park
lazy to wait
so we went to archeryAround 4.30pm, we went to watch movie
yeah, movie
watched "Where Got Ghost" / "吓到笑"
kinda funny and kinda scary to me

Then that night I tried flying coaster
it's my first ever I tried that
normally I won't take any extreme games
I just buy ticket and walk around
since my brothers keep nagging plus I won't have much time staying here
going back Melbourne next year soon
so I just asked him let's do it
they kinda happy that day
didn't know I will really do it

Actually I think of someone saying one thing to me

Just try it out, just don't want be coward in front of people

no right or wrong here
but if you think you can take it
then go ahead
thanks her for that quote

After playing
went for dinner
been saying wanna try out this
my brother said that for few years
till then he flew to Switzerland further his studies
he must be real mad after seeing this post
LOL


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sunday 13/09/09
My daddy birthday
yesterday dinner just little part of his celebration
but somehow he still pay for the food
LOL
When we arrived home
about 5pm++
I went out to buy a cake for him
spend his money again for his cake
LOL
what kind of son is this? keep spending his money?
Yeah, anyway
wanted to wish him
Happy Birthday to you
My Lovely Daddy
(>^-^)>PePe<(^-^<)

2 Comments:

Blogger jadel_ling said...

ur lovely daddy must be very proud and happy to celebrate with u all ma, no need to feel bad for wasting his $$ hahahaha

16/9/09 5:07 PM  
Blogger Bell Ng said...

lolz...genting become ur home ady !

16/9/09 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter