All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

feel like eating ICE CREAM?






Makes me want to have Ice Cream now
Yesterday was so HOT HOT HOT

23/09/09
Didn't go anywhere
thought will be OT at my office
but canceled due to the meeting changed time
But no difference
I still have to OT tonight, I mean 2nd day
Shitty week after Raya Holidays
working mood haven't come back yet
waiting for the coming holidays

ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!
wanted to get some ice cream
but I'm still coughing
should I take it or not?
even last week my cousin's wedding
I only have TEA
yeah, just only HOT TEA

anyway, if u can't stand the commercial
then go get an ice cream
will let u feel much better

p/s: maybe nowdays weather kinda hot
makes me wanna have some

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter