All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Enjoyed. I love all parts.

Saturday
as usual normally will stay at home
but planned to go out with friends due to lack of car
my brother drove to college to meet up his friends
so I canceled my plan to had lunch with colleague

Noon
9 of his friends came to our house
after the Bak Kut Teh lunch
came here to bath and chit chat
looks like vacation or some sort of staying in Villa

Evening
planned to go Matta Fair with parents
in the evening told me plan cancel
was frustrated that time
like didn't really do anything
thought may be going somewhere like family day
since staying at home for a long long day
no doubt I like staying at home just that (that day toooo bored)

Night
with family having dinner at Fukutei
Japanese food
been there few times just a little bit expensive but bored to the menu
planned to go out with her around 9pm
end up 10pm
she waited till fall asleep
pity her
fetched her from house then heading to Dessert Bar
which I wanted to go and she already been there for few times
at first can't decide which dessert store she wanted to go
LOL
she just brought up the situation to be fun I guess
(she just remove her wisdom tooth that's why craving for dessert)
so we ordered some
but just 2 photos I had for food
Dessert Bar - don't order any crepe (I don't feel it nice)

12am
We drove back home
I drove kinda slow...just 80km/h
unusual me
LOL

It rains when we almost arrive home
very very heavy rain
stopped BBK shop lots
parked our car and waited for the rain stop
but the rain won't stop easily
just chit chat in the car
anyway, sent her home roughly 1++
once the rain not heavy

**At Dessert Bar**
**Along the highway**
**In the car**
**Raining**

I do having fun tonight
I do enjoyed
I love all parts
Thanks for spending that night

***Ends of my Saturday***


p/s: Sunday, picnic with family and relatives - Morib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter