All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Friday, September 11, 2009

Dessert

10/09/09
I can't remember what's happening
I somehow have to feeling that we might going out again
so I kinda wanted to come back early
but ends up have to fetch my brother who was at Sunway Pyramid
roughly around 8pm++ arrived home
then I had my dinner not too much not too less
so sms-ed her then she wanted to go out too
Text here & there
gave each other time preparing
so almost 10
Was wondering where to go
normally she will asked me plan
but somehow I prefer listen to her opinion
I don't know much places for dessert
oh ya..forgot to mention
we're looking for ICE
DESSERT

Fetched her from house
heading to Subang
She remembered she went to one dessert shop name something "Monster"
I remembered I read before from some bloggers recommended but was in Sunway
But anyway, I just turned around the Subang area
see her whether remembered where is the place
But ends up give up
It might be really move just what I said to Sunway Pyramid
then I asked her why not we go SS2
In my mind just thought of Kei Tak Sek
but I knew she don't want to go that shop
It's kinda bored for her...because she went there few times but none for me
I'm ok as long she happy with the dessert
Reached SS2 around 11pm but still turning around
looking for other dessert shops
then we pop in to this
I forgot the name of the shop
but is same row with Kei Tak Sek
or maybe can say beside Maybank

Anyway, we ordered 4 dessert
GuiLingGao
Mango Pudding

Mango TangYuan

Black Sesame TangYuan


Didn't see any Ice here?
someone say she can make the ice for me
that dessert that I want to order is just ice with mango filling
so would be nothing much
but 4 things we ordered still ok
The mango tangyuan a liitle bit weird
but it made out a lot of us for both of us
u can't take any small bite but put it in ur mouth on shot
because the liquid inside will just "blast out"
LOL


didn't know it after the Dessert Bar
we using the same camera
LOL
we even confused which is mine and hers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter