All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cousin's WeddinG

SATURDAY
19/09/09
my cousin's wedding
helped up cousin to get her gown and send it back home
then waiting for the tents to assembly
then helping my relatives to take pictures
LOL
basically what I had done during the past 2 weekends
at night having small party small buffet at my Uncle's house


SUNDAY
20/09/09
Early in the morning 9am
went to her house again
waiting for the groom to come
If not wrong...roughly 9.30am
arrived my relatives house
POm..POm...PoM...
6 BMW 3 Mercs
LOL
there he comes....^^

Gaming time
trick around the groom
normally Chinese will do that day to make it fun
purpose to show how they wanted to marry their wife
LOL
guess so the concept of the game
or maybe just a game

There they are
\(^.^)/\(^.^)/

Dinner at night
7pm
KEC CLUB
Wish & hope them have a wonderful marriage
Congrats to both of them and my relatives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter