All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cheese makes me think of someone

I miss the cheese that we ate yesterday

30/09/09
end of the month of September
"wake me up when September ends"

Drove to Sunway Pyramid
at first I was planned to go Friendster Cafe
but we can't find it or maybe we don't want to find it
walked too much
because of parking we like "a little argument"
in the end
so just stopped by at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng


Close at 12am
so we ordered
1. mango honey dew with sago (i think so)
2. (something tong sui)
3. cheese baked dumpling sausage 1007 (should be this name)
4. a drink that taste ice lemon tea - kinda huge (we shared)


12am
everytime when we went out
surely will be the last customer in the shop
and they will like start staring at us
cleaning here and there
purposely come near by to the table
disturb here and there
LOL
give me a few more seconds please
I'm going off soon

Anyway, we went off at 12.15am
walked abck to parking lots
at first we were looking around the shops in Pyramid
kinda quiet place in there
she was like wanna ran off to the car park then go home
actually that time I was thinking where is the car park did I park
I almost forgot after a few spinning around with her

Then she found out the way
after walking a few more rounds
she said she park out there instead of here
so far away to walk and no people in the mall
back to " a little argument" topic again about parking
ok...understand

Argument was like never ending
not a long argument just somehow we can popup something
then "shoot" each other
weird
why must have some arguments here
weird
but I do enjoyed the night
hope you do too
Cheese makes me think of someone

1 Comments:

Blogger jadel_ling said...

got arguments only fun mah ;)
sedap oh your pictures ~~~!

3/10/09 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter