All AboUt FreakY LifEsTyLe

Saturday, August 01, 2009

new sLippEr


Friday
bought myself a new slipper
which I wanted to get one since the old one
don't know where did she go
Ta Da ...got offer at Atria Damansara, behind my office
because it discounted and price I think okok
Maybe some of them might shoot me buying the slipper not because I wanted to
but due to some other purpose
eventually, I'm pretty sure what am I thinking
but I do really need one
maybe still got other choice
but anyway, I just bought this

I Like What I Buy
What I Buy What I Like

3 Comments:

Blogger Connie Lam said...

♥ why ur slipper is a she not he? haha XD

3/8/09 3:19 PM  
Blogger hEnRy said...

haha...
my slipper is a "she"
not because it looks girly, just sounds better can bring a "her" to everywhere

weird explanation

3/8/09 4:52 PM  
Anonymous 小小奕 said...

nice slipper~

4/8/09 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter